Lightweight Barriers Greatly Improve Logistics
What sets Floodblock barriers apart from other flood protection measures is their amazing low weight. They have been specifically engineered to be as light as possible without compromising strength or flexibility, and are half the weight of similar inflatable solutions currently available on the market.
Because they are so light, Floodblock barriers provide many logistical advantages during installation and disassembly which other solutions such as sandbags, aluminum barriers, and heavier inflatable barriers simply cannot compete with.
The combination of low weight, strength and flexibility makes it possible to:
- load & transport more flood protection equipment per truck
- use fewer resources and people to lift, assemble and disassemble barrier components
- deploy barriers to protect larger areas in a shorter amount of time
- respond faster to emergency situations
- significantly reduce the overall cost of deploying protective flood measures
A Modular Approach Specifically Designed for Maximum Efficiency
NOFLOOD barriers are modular and are available in segments of varying length, diameter and height. This means that Floodblock can deploy cost-effective solutions that are custom tailored to respond to floods of different magnitude and can rapidly adapt to changing circumstances on the ground in order to provide the most efficient solution depending on the situation.
The range of options that modular inflatable barriers of varying dimensions provide makes it easy to:
- quickly assemble and disassemble individual barrier segments
- extend barriers to provide protection against small or large scale floods
- remove individual segments, relocate them, or place them in storage
Modular segments require very few resources to handle and can be assembled and disassembled in 5 easy steps either manually, from a trailer, a truck or using a special Hydraulic winch recommended for more efficient barrier deployment over longer distances.
Just call (631) 285-3069 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and speak with one of our logistic specialists about the best options for installing Floodblock inflatable barriers on your site!